Monday, May 7, 2012

Brambles and Blossoms

Today I stopped by one of my favorite shops, looking for possible Mother's Day gifts.  I have a history with Brambles and Blossoms, Lisa the owner arranged my wedding flowers and centerpieces.  I love shops that have a mix of items and plants for sale.  Well this is what I walked out of the store with.

Miniature two toned petunias for my rock wall, a cute little jar perfect for a filling with candy and giving away, an assortment of pink doilies that I am going to use to make a baby girl blanket, and three vintage scarfs that Lisa said had just arrived in a truck from Australia.  I think I might make pillowcases out of them.  The wooden box was my shopping bag.  Wow!  You might not know that I have a weakness for thrift stores, but today's shopping experience was like heaven's version.  My doilies wrapped up in cellophane, the scarfs don't smell musty and flowers are spilling out of my package.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh look like you got lots of goodies. we're doing a shoot at brambles next week, you should stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.